Buy Backlinks for your website
For the promotion of your website and increasing its popularity in Search engines you can buy backlinks from the other websites which will lead to your website. But before buying the links you have to understand very clearly from which websites to buy these links. Hopefully this article will help you with that decision.
One method a lot of internet marketers like to use when building their backlinks is purchasing backlinks directly with the owner of a website. Negotiating and arranging to purchase your backlink with the owner of a website is a great backlinking technique to use. If you use this method you'll be in charge of where your backlinks appear, you can target the most popular and sought after websites, and discuss with the website owner your backlink package. Now in order to use this method effectively, you must learn what qualities a popular and well optimized website must have, this way you will be able to get high quality backlinks and more traffic. You must search for websites and blogs in your niche that have a high page rank number, this way you know that Google ranks them highly and that they are a valued website. You will get many benefits through this backlink, you'll get direct traffic through the link as the site is popular, plus your SEO listing will move up the search engine results due to your high page rank backlink.
However this method does have a few downfalls, it can sometimes be very expensive to purchase from these websites. The website owners know they can charge a lot, therefore they do and this isn't always feasible for all of us. It can also take some time to find the relevant websites, over time it will work, but at the start it will be slow.
Another tried and tested backlinking technique is to perform a link exchange. This basically entails you and another website owner displaying a link to one and others websites on your own website. So you would display the link of another website owner's website on your site, and they would do the same for you in return. The key with this method is that you target high page rank websites that get a lot of traffic, this way you will get the most from your backlinks. It's no use targeting any old website, as you may not receive any traffic from it, and you will have wasted your time. Sometimes website owners demand a little commission when displaying your links, if you feel this is necessary you can go forth, but if not you can withdraw your request. You must be careful that the website owner doesn't display an invisible backlink to your site, as this is unethical and dishonest, always make sure your partner is honest and displays your link properly.
There is another similar method to exchanging links between websites which is more effective for some internet marketers, this method is called banner exchanging. Banner exchanges can be more effective as people like to see images and flashing images, they are attractive and engage visitors, therefore they are more likely to get clicked on. Banner exchange basically works by you negotiating with another website owner about having your banner displayed on their website, and in return you will display theirs on your website. Using banner exchange websites is a good way to get the deals flowing, however your banner will have to meet the requirements and standard formats so that you meet their guidelines.
One very reliable technique when looking into building backlinks is to register with online catalogs. Online catalog sites usually have a good page rank number, which means the more you register with, the more high quality backlinks you're going to get, therefore your organic search result listings will rise and you will receive more traffic. Some of these sites are free to list with, and others are paid. You shouldn't discard the paid options just to save money as in most cases the paid options are a lot more beneficial to the online marketer, the free options may have a lower page rank number, and therefore they won't be as beneficial for your websites listing results.
Let's take a look at the overall do's and don'ts when it comes to backlinking and buying backlinks, this way you'll get the bigger picture and be able to start building high standard, effective and professional backlinks to your website:
- Never purchase or place your backlink on a website where your rivals have listed their backlink. It's unethical plus their backlink will have marinated much more in that website, therefore people will be used to it and stick with it. It's better to go elsewhere with your backlink.
- Don't restrict yourself to only purchasing backlinks on blogs, blogs are great and of course you should use them, but there are many other websites out there you can get backlinks from too.
- Don't restrict your backlinks to only .gov or .edu websites which are educational and government based websites, again there are so many other websites out there with high page rank numbers.
- Never purchase or exchange links with an irrelevant website, these backlinks will be useless to you as nobody will click your link, and Google will be confused with how to rank you.
- Try to get your backlinks listed for a long period of time, the longer they are there the stronger they become. Also keep checking your backlinks are present, this way you will know when you need to purchase again.
- Always purchase from websites that are popular and in demand, this way you'll get the most traffic from your links, and build a good SEO score.
- Contact website owners and discuss purchasing links from them, this builds relationship and a high quality long lasting backlink.
- If your site is situated for local people, try to get backlinks from local websites that relevant to your own. This way you will target the right people, and not get irrelevant traffic.
Remember you shouldn't build too many backlinks in a short period of time, you must let your backlink building grow and flow naturally. If you attempt to do this too quickly your site will become de-indexed by Google and appear as spam. You should also set up Google Alerts so that you can check on the sites you are backlinking from, this way you'll know your links are quality and that the sites are doing well. You must wait a little while for your links to become indexed by Google, no link is instant, waiting will allow you to reap in the most rewards and traffic from your efforts, patience is a virtue.
Eagerly Adopt New Technologies
Experienced SEO Experts
Manual Entries, no Software
Weekly Report Updates